Questions for the Interviewer
- More on Preparing for an Interview
Some samples of questions which you might want to find out from a potential employer:
- What are the company's goals? Future projections? Direction?
- What skills are important for this position? What experience is necessary?
- What opportunities are there for professional growth? Company growth?
- Why is this particular position available? Is this a new position?
- What are some frustrations of this position? Whom do you report to?
- Why did you join this company? Why did you pick this career/industry?
- What criteria do you use for performance evaluation?