Group Manager Managed Security Services (MSS)-Mumbai
- POSTED BY: Admin
- VALID UPTO: 2018-09-22
- CATEGORY: HR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mandatory Arcsight experience
- Work with technology / security vendors to understand new concepts and use them for providing solutions to our clients
- Work with IT team for conducting Proof of Concept for various technology / security solutions
- Determine security requirements of customer by evaluating their business strategies, researching information security standards, analyzing vulnerabilities & risks and strengthen security of customer's environment
- Working with Sales, Business Development, Execution Teams to design and propose solutions for all business opportunities
- Presenting the design and value of proposed WNS solution to customers and prospects.
- Working with pricing team to formulate on the pricing strategy on all solutions been offered to clients
- Working with MSS partners to ensure that relevant updates are received from them on a timely basis regarding their product updates
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented / demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to solutions and concepts
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their
- application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into WNS
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on WNS' business objectives
- Good understanding on various information security standards like NIST, CIS Top 20, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance CCM, COBIT, HIPPA etc
- Experience and good knowledge on network security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, DDOS, Web content filtering solutions, VAPT, DLP Solutions, etc
- SIEM implementation would be an added advantage
- Strong exposure to Cloud technologies and various security methodologies on cloud
- Experience with Server technologies and virtualization for e.g. VMware, HyperV, OVM, RHEV etc.
- Microsoft and Unix technologies Licensing, OS / Clustering, high availability architectures, 2 / 3 tier architecture
- Certification such as CCIE - Security, CCNP - Security, CCSA,CCSP would be added advantage.
Pls share your CV at email@example.com or Call Abhranshu at -958491 7778