FMCG / CPG
FMCG/Consumer packaged goods (CPG) are a type of goods consumed every day by the average consumer. The goods that comprise this category are ones that need to be replaced frequently, compared to those that are usable for extended periods of time. While CPGs represent a market that will always have consumers, it is highly competitive due to high market saturation and low consumer switching costs.
The industry was valued at $37 billion in 2013. The sector is expected to grow 14.7% annually to reach $110.4 billion by 2020. This sector employs 3 million workers. Retail sales are delivered through a network of 8.8 million stores; most of these are single-location family-owned stores.
India's CPG sector is divided into the following categories:
- Food & beverage 41%
- Personal care 22%
- Household care 9%
- Other 28%
Top domestic CPG companies and their popular products include:
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd. Sunsilk shampoo, Brooke Bond teas, and Fair & Lovely skin cream; largest number of CPG sales in India. This company is a subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch giant Unilever
- Godrej Consumer Products Good Knight and Hit insecticide and AERair freshener
- Dabur Vatika hair care, avurvedic personal care, and organic food products
- Nirma soaps and detergents
Top foreign CPG companies in India and their popular products include:
- Nestle milk products and instant noodles
- Procter & Gamble Gillette shaving cream and Tide detergent
- Colgate-Palmolive toothpaste and Charmis moisturizer
Our success can be attributed to the trust and relationships we have built with clients & candidates and based on these attributes we are constantly get success in placing suitable candidates from Mid- Sr Level hirings in their respective field...
To know more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org