Commonly Asked Questions
- More on Preparing for an Interview
Below is a list of commonly asked questions in an interview. Consider how you might want to answer:
- Why are you willing to leave your current employer?
- What do you know about this company? Why are you interested?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- How do you feel about your current supervisor?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are you currently looking for in salary?
- What information is important to you in making a decision about this job change?
- What questions do you plan to ask the employer either about the job, company, or other things?
- Who have you learned the most from? What was it? Why was it important?
- What could be improved in your boss?
- What do you like and dislike about your current boss?
- When are you available to start?
- What are your plans for the future?